Join Serene-risc Team!
Serene-risc Team is looking for a bilingual dynamic postgraduate student to work on a research project named Knowledge mobilization on Innovation in Canadian SMEs supported by Public Safety Canada. This project aims to establish a roadmap of the strengths, weaknesses, and opportunities of cybersecurity innovations in Canadian SMEs. The student will conduct data collection and analysis, bibliographic research and literature review.
Qualifying skills & abilities :
- Very good knowledge of qualitative data collection and analysis;
- Very good knowledge of bibliographic research in databases;
- Excellent writing skills;
- Minutity, accountability, autonomy, rigour and work ethic;
- Knowledge of cybersecurity issues is an asset.
Employment Status: Contractual
Type of employment: 90 hours in winter
Start date: March 1, 2021
Salary: $22.27 2nd cycle / $24.54 3rd cycle
Deadline : February 19, 2021
Students from all Canadian universities are invited to apply for this job offer (possibilities of remote work).